Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dots in the sky

Dear Auntie Anneka

I met someone I like. I think I really like her. She’s a friend but recently we have spent a lot of time together, just the two of us, and my feelings have developed and I now want more.

However, all is not rosy. There is a problem. She has just started seeing someone and given we live on the same sim I often sit at home seeing her yellow dot and his green dot overlapped on my minimap while they’re up in her skybox.

I don’t know what to do. Please help me.

Frankton McNab


Dear Frankton

Thank you for writing. I feel your pain, I really do. From where I sit, I can see three options.

Option 1 is to continue to sit at home watching the two dots overlapped tormenting yourself as you wonder if they’re cuddling or most likely, doing more than just cuddle. This option would just be masochistic and self-indulgent sitting wallowing in your own emotion and rejection. I probably would not recommend this option.

Option 2 is to move. Box everything up, call the removals men and ship out. Find a new place to live and then try not to develop a crush on you new neighbours. It would work, but it would be a pain in the backside.

Option 3, and probably my preferred option, involves launching a counter-attack. Two can play at that game, as the saying goes. If you have been spending a lot of time with this girl I would guess that she likes you too and hasn’t just been tolerating you. As such, a little mental warfare might be inorder. Therefore I recommend heading out to a seedy dance club, finding a desperate and horny blinging floozy and then bringing her back to your place to get it on. Of course, it might be worth checking that your neighbour is online and at home first. Otherwise you’ll just have generated a skanky stalker for nothing.

Alternatively create a sexy alt and do the wild thing via poseballs with her. It achieves the same end and you don’t risk pixel viruses that way.

Blessings
Auntie Anneka

No comments:

Post a Comment