Wednesday, December 2, 2009

She's a moose

Dear Auntie Anneka

I met someone a while back. We get on well. Really well. We have so much fun together and cannot stop laughing when we are together having fun. She is so lovely and fun and I cannot think of doing anything else in SL except be with her. Even just sitting talking to her with our clothes on is fun. I have never felt that way about anyone before.

I know it sounds like this is all brilliant, and it is. Or at least, it was. That is, it was until we agreed to swap RL photos and at that moment the magic fizzled out for me. Her RL pic looks nothing like the darling girl I fell for inworld. I’m just not attracted to her anymore.

Please tell me – what should I do?

Spencer Paringa


Dear Spencer

Thank you for writing and for sharing your problem with us. It is something lots of your fellow Second Lifers have experienced in the past.

I have a question for you though – are you really that superficial, you shallow bastard? Does it really matter? The character of your girl is still the same. She is still the same person you "fell for", as you put it. Can you not slex her up without thinking of the RL her or do you have no imagination at all?

Oh, and look on the bright side, at least she is a she!

Blessings
Auntie Anneka

1 comment:

  1. You sure told her! :-)
    http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2214977703&topic=1762

    ReplyDelete