Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Grand Opening!

Hello and welcome to Ask Anneka, Second Life’s one and only advice column (that I could find via a quick and dirty google).

I’m Anneka. Auntie Anneka, if you prefer. And I’m here to solve all of your problems. Whatever the problem might be, I can help you with a solution. I realise that it may be a virtual world, but our problems are not virtual at all. Believe me, I understand.



Just email me here telling me all about your particular issue and I will post a reply here just as soon as I can. Oh, and if you want to email a photo too I’ll try and use that. Just make sure you tell me whether you want to remain anonymous, eh?

Unfortunately a personal response may not be possible for every question just because of the sheer number of emails I am sure to receive. Also I cannot promise to publish every letter here because some of them might be boring, quite honestly. And who wants to read about boring problems? Certainly not me!

Blessings

Anneka (Auntie)

No comments:

Post a Comment